July 17, 2014 – Segment 4
Put on your running shoes, as we close out the show with a preview of the Aetna/Maryland Physicians Care Baltimore Road Race In Park Heights, to be held on Saturday, July 26th and presented by the Park Heights Community Health Alliance. Our guests are:
- Carlton L. Ingram, Account Manager representing Aetna;
- Delegate Shawn Z. Tarrant, Director of Community Relations for Maryland Physicians Care;
- Chauncey Whitehead, fitness trainer, activist, and owner of CDW Health and Wellness Lifestyles;
- Willie Flowers, Executive Director of the Park Heights Community Health Alliance;
- and Jade Holmes, Chairperson of the Baltimore Washington African American Employee Research Group.