The Center for Emerging Media is committed to producing high-quality programming that addresses important issues and gives voice to all involved in these issues.
CEM’s productions include:
- The Marc Steiner Show, a daily public interest radio show that has aired since 1993
- Sound Bites, a series on the history and challenges of the current food system, and how to envision transforming it into one that is healthier for all people and the environment
- Shared Weight, a documentary series examining the voices of the Viet Nam War from all sides.
- Just Words, a documentary series showcasing the struggles and triumphs of the working poor, in their own voices.
- Beyond the Spin, a series featuring the voices of journalists and regular people from across the country, on issues that affect all of us.