October 2, 2013 – Segment 2
We continue our conversation on the future of transportation in Baltimore with:
- Dr. John Bullock, professor of Political Science at Towson University;
- Jimmy Rouse, member of Transit Choices;
- Gerald Neily, writer at Baltimore InnerSpace and former transportation planner for the Baltimore City Department of Planning;
- Art Cohen, convener of Bmore Mobile and partner in the Right Rail Coalition;
- and Mel Freeman, Executive Director of the Citizens’ Planning and Housing Association, Inc.