We look back at the year in politics and focus on the fiscal cliff debate. Our guests are
- Kimberly Moffitt, Assistant Professor of American Studies at UMBC;
- Bob Somerby, editor of the Daily Howler;
- Richard Vatz, professor in the Department of Mass Communication and Communication Studies at Towson University;
- Lenny McAllister, conservative media personality, public speaker and writer, and
- Cheri Honkala, co-founder of the Kensington Welfare Rights Union and former vice presidential candidate for the Green Party.