We discuss the state’s decision to remove funding for the proposed youth detention facility in Baltimore City. Our guests include:
- Delegate Jill P. Carter of Maryland’s 41st District in Baltimore City;
- Delegate Mary Washington of Maryland’s 43rd District in Baltimore City;
- Rev. Heber Brown III, Pastor at Pleasant Hope Baptist Church;
- Angela Johnese, Juvenile Justice Director at Advocates for Children and Youth;
- Sam Abed, Secretary of the Department of Juvenile Services;
- Adam Jackson, CEO, Leaders of a Beautiful Struggle;
- and Dayvon Love, Director of Research and Public Policy, Leaders of a Beautiful Struggle.