The Democratic National Convention kicked off its first official day yesterday in Charlotte, NC with speakers who set the tone for the convention, including Maryland Governor Martin O’Malley. We host a roundtable discussion to talk about the DNC and what it means for the election.
- Tom Schaller, associate professor of political science at UMBC and political writer for The Baltimore Sun and Salon,
- Rae Abileah, who is protesting the DNC in Charlotte and is co-director of Code Pink,
- Tyrone Keys, principle in the Maryland-based strategic and legislative consulting firm, Arc Adaptus, LLC,
- Neil Sroka, Press Secretary for the Progressive Change Campaign Committee,
- and Cory McCray, community leader and member of BEST Democratic Club.