Is Tarantino’s Django Unchained racist? Does Spielberg’s Lincoln invent history? We tackle race, history, and representation in film with:
- Co-Host Anthony McCarthy, host of The Anthony McCarthy show;
- Janks Morton, filmmaker; and founder of iYAGO Entertainment Group
- Farai Chideya, award-winning author and journalist, and Distinguished Writer in Residence at New York University’s Arthur L. Carter Journalism Institute;
- Dr. Ray Winbush, Director of the Institute of Urban Research at Morgan State University.
- Keli Goff, Political Correspondent for The Root, Author of The GQ Candidate