Baltimore has surpassed the 200 homicide mark in 2012 to date, which already outnumbers last year’s total. We get perspectives from a diverse roundtable of guests about what this means for the city and police strategy. Our guests include:
- Anthony Guglielmi, Public Affairs Director for the Baltimore City Police Department;
- John Bullock, Professor of Political Science at Towson University;
- Justin Fenton, crime reporter for The Baltimore Sun;
- Jack Baker, President of the Southern District Police and Community Relations Board;
- and Israel Cason, Founder and President of I Can’t We Can, a rehabilitation program.