September 10, 2013 – Hour 1
- Ben Rosenberg, member of the Right Rail Coalition;
- Jimmy Rouse, member of Transit Choices;
- Dr. John Bullock, professor of Political Science at Towson University;
- Gerald Neily, writer at Baltimore InnerSpace – named “Best Urban Planning Blog” of 2008 by Baltimore City Paper – and former transportation planner for the Baltimore City Department of Planning;
- and Mel Freeman, Executive Director of the Citizens’ Planning and Housing Association, Inc.
This is a rebroadcast from August 21, 2013.