We discuss the news coming out of the Maryland special session on gaming in Annapolis with a collection of Maryland senators after the Senate’s 28-14 vote. Discussing the complexities of the session and the outcome of the senate vote are:
- Senator James Brochin, Democrat who voted against the legislation and proposed an amendment against tax cuts for casino owners from District 42 in Baltimore County,
- Senator Catherine Pugh, Democrat from District 40 in Baltimore City,
- Senator Ed Reilly, Republican who voted against the legislation from District 33 in Anne Arundel County,
- Senator Bill Ferguson, Democrat from District 46 in Baltimore City,
- Senator Paul Pinsky, Democrat who voted against the legislation from District 22 in Prince George’s County,
- and Charles Robinson, political correspondent on Maryland Public Television’s State Circle program.